Sunday, March 30, 2014

Again!

So, so,sososoossosososososo sorry that I haven't posted of late! I didn't think that anyone had been reading, so i kinda stopped early. Thank you Jeff! Anyway, school is good, life is fun, blahblahblahblah. School is torture! I CANNOT wait for summer to come! I mean, what does it take to get a little sunshine? Though I must admit, these past few days have been pretty great.  Does anybody know a sunshine dance to the gods? Maybe that will work... Well, let's see what I have done that is newsworthy... Oh, right. We went on Vacay! We went over to San Diego to Sea World, Knott's Berry Farm, and Legoland! I would do pics, but I don't know how. Any tips? What else... I finished all the episodes of Sherlock that are out!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to watch season 3 and hope that you are all as stoked as I am! If you don't watch Sherlock, I would highly recommend it, seeing as it is amazing! You should definitely skip "A Scandal in Belgravia" though, because of inapropro action. I think that is about it, (sorry that my life is boring) so I think it is about time to wrap up. Bai!

3 comments:

  1. If I remember right, summer is your mom's favorite time of the year too, (it might have been fall, not sure anymore). It's sounds as though you had some fun this year in San Diego, did Sherlock season 3 come out yet? I haven't been following that one but hope it come out soon for you. Sorry I haven't written lately, it's been very busy here this year but I promise I will watch for more often. You have a great summer and don't ever think you are boring, it's always nice to read what is going on in someone else's life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's time to write again, I miss reading what you've been up to this year, school, maybe some college classes, trips, air plane rides, going to other countries. It would be nice to hear it from your point of view.
    I did a sunshine dance for you but it kind of resembled the twist, an old time dance we did when I was a kid 50 years ago. Now it your turn to do a sunshine dance, maybe you can get your mom and dad to join in, it would really be nice to get some warmer weather there and here. If you don't want to write I will understand but it's always nice to hear what's happening in your life and writing is kinda fun especially if someone is reading and enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been awhile since you posted anything, just was wondering if anything exciting has happened in the last couple of years. How is school, are you taking any college classes yet? I saw on your mom's FB page that your into ballroom dance, that sounds interesting, you looked very nice in those pictures, are you still doing that? I kind of miss you writing on your blog, I've always enjoyed reading it when you do write.

    ReplyDelete